Why should I read this policy?
information in our work. It also describes your rights and how you can enforce them.
your personal information. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions.
When do we process your personal data?
When you visit websites, book trips and experiences or when you contact us for service, we must collect personal information about you in order to deliver the service.
What information can we collect?
Nordic Travel Sverige AB (“NT”) processes personal data that you provide to us. Personal data that will be processed includes, but is not limited to:
- date of birth
- address, email address and telephone number
- payment information
We may also process information that is registered in connection with ordering:
- wishes for special diet
You submit the personal information yourself in connection with ordering arrangements, creating accounts or other services on the web or by telephone. Please note that it is optional to submit your personal information. In many cases, we cannot provide you with the service and / or product you ordered unless you provide your personal information.
How will we use the information and purpose of the personal data processing?
- Your personal information will be processed in order for us to fulfill our obligations to you. The fulfillment can consist of, for example, delivering the arrangement or the additional services you have ordered. It may also be the case that we are able to provide the services and / or products offered or requested by you when you hold a personal account.
- Your personal data will be processed to enable general customer service.
- Your personal data will be processed to provide you with information by mail, email, SMS and telephone.
- Processing of your personal data may also take place in order for us to be able to fulfill obligations under the Accounting Act and other laws and regulations to fulfill the booking and payment, eg applicable security and other.
- The treatment may also include information about contacts between you and the NT, such as notes on questions and complaints.
- In addition to the above stated purposes, your personal data may be used for our market and customer analyzes, risk management and statistics to give you a better travel offer and better service. If you have not objected to direct marketing in writing, we may also use your personal information to provide various offers of services and / or products from us. You can unsubscribe from receiving such offers at any marketing message at any time.
What legal bases do we have for collecting personal information and information?
- Legal obligation. This collection of your personal data is required by law. If the information is not provided, our legal obligation cannot be fulfilled and we are therefore forced to deny you the purchase.
- Justified interest. The treatment is necessary to meet our and your legitimate interest in handling customer service matters. The treatment is necessary to meet our and our customers’ legitimate interest in evaluating, developing and improving our services, products and systems.
- Execution of the service agreement/booking. This collection of your personal information is required for us to fulfill our obligations under the service agreement/booking. If the information is not provided, our obligations cannot be fulfilled and we are therefore forced to deny you the service.
- Execution of legal obligation (if any) or legitimate interest. If no legal obligation exists, the treatment is necessary to meet our legitimate interest in preventing the abuse of a service or in preventing, preventing and investigating crimes against the company.
How long will we store personal information and information?
We only store personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, as above. By ordering your arrangement, your personal data will be stored by NT for as many years as the law requires. In the case of complaints, certain information may be saved the number of years required to fulfill requirements under the Accounting Act (1998: 1078) and NT’s liability insurance.
When using cancellation protection, we handle your information by sending documents by mail. When the case is closed, the data will be saved for the number of years required to comply with the requirements of the Accounting Act (1998: 1078) and NT’s liability insurance. Only authorized persons have access to this information after such a case has been processed and completed.
Who we disclose personal data to and who may process the personal data
Your personal data will be processed by the NT Group’s staff. Your personal information may be disclosed to personal data assistants. A Personal Data Assistant is a company that processes information on our behalf. We have personal data assistants who help us with f.ex:
- The NT Group’s partners’ services in the hospitality industry:
f.ex. hotels and local partners.
f.ex. bus companies, guides.
- The NT Group’s suppliers of administrative services, system services and other:
f.ex. companies in operation, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions.
f.ex. payment service providers such as banks and card-redeeming companies.
f.ex.. accounting services.
- Marketing service providers.
Responsible for personal data
Nordic Travel Sverige AB, org. no. 556669-6125, + 46- (0) 411-55 87 25, Box 163 271 24 YSTAD, firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for personal data and / or personal data assistant for processing personal data and is responsible for such processing taking place in accordance with applicable legislation.
How do we protect your personal information?
We use IT systems to protect the privacy, privacy and access to personal data. We have taken security measures to protect your personal information from illegal or unauthorized processing. Only those people who actually need to process your personal information in order for us to fulfill our stated purposes have access to them.
NT is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable legislation.
You are entitled to request free of charge:
- information from us about the use of the personal data that concerns you.
- correction of data. If personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you can request to have it corrected.
- restriction, deletion or anonymization.
- data portability. The right to have personal data transferred to another data controller in data format.
The request for the above different treatment must be made in writing and signed by you. We will, at your request or on your own initiative, correct or erase any information that is incorrect or limit the processing of such information. You also have the right to request that your information is not processed for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that we may have the right to refuse a request for ex. deletion, anonymization, correction and more if there are legal obligations we must comply with, e.g. Accounting Act, insurance and more.
If you are dissatisfied with our treatment, you can submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, which in Sweden is the Data Inspectorate (www.datainspektionen.se). You can also contact the regulator in the country where you live or work.